CisTea, the Wilden.herbals Health herbal tea for cystitis symptoms and urinary tract problems
Say hello to Health: let's discover the new project by Wilden and how we created CisTea, the herbal tea against cystitis and urinary tract infections
Let us introduce you to our new Health line, a project signed by Wilden.herbals. It debuts with 4 functional herbal teas, each dedicated to the treatment of specific needs and requirements:
- QuieTea, to promote calm in times of stress
- PreCycle, to counteract PMS symptoms
- CisTea, to relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections
- NaTeavity, to help increase breast milk supply
The Wilden.herbals Health line is just the start of a passion project set in motion by the Wilden team and which involves the creation of products dedicated to health and well-being. To create this line we have borrowed and adapted the approach of the Remedia line: everything starts from a careful selection of raw materials that takes place in full respect of the taste and millenary culture of medicinal plants.
In this article, we first tell you a little bit about the Health line, and dive into everything about CisTea, the herbal tea for cystitis and urinary tract problems. If you want to know more about the birth of the line, this is the right article for you.
How we created a new line of organic herbal teas
Where does the inspiration for the Health line come from? The answer has simple but deep ancient roots: to give life to new products that offer a new concept of health and help to rediscover balance, we have studied the many millenary cultures that have approached nature as a remedy.
This was the starting point for the first 4 herbal teas in the Health line, a project that saw many long design phases (study of over 120 plants, research, experimentation and development) and many people like doctors, cooks, pharmacists and herbalists involved. The complete process lasted a year but the idea was in the head and heart of the founder, Nicola Robecchi.
All 4 herbal teas have recipes created on rigorous scientific backgrounds, with strong roots in medicinal studies and a careful study of the use of plant in the traditional culture. We used several authoritative sources to ascertain the reliability and safety of the plants we chose: the World Health Organization, Kommission E and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
We also want to mention something that fills us with pride: if the Health line is finally ready on the market, we owe it to the close collaboration with our consumers and to the mentoring of specialists in the health sector.
The concept of health for us and our approach to cystitis symptoms and urinary tract problems
The Health line took shape starting from a conviction: nature and health are connected. There is a definition of health given by the WHO that we feel is perfectly in line with this project and with our commitment: health is a complete state of physical, mental and social well-being and not the mere absence of disease or infirmity. For us, it’s a bit of a mantra: feeling good means embracing a relationship with body, mind, and other people in a healthy way.
The first steps we made to calibrate the recipe for CisTea, an herbal tea to relieve symptoms of cystitis and urinary tract infections, stem from a very clear concept: to dispel the legends around cystitis. With CisTea we want to support people who face this frequent problem, help prevent notoriously annoying symptoms and offer a 100% pleasant experience with herbal tea.
The mission of Wilden.herbals Health herbal teas: to find a herbal solution to take care of oneself, to propose a new and natural approach and to lead people to embrace medicinal plants and their synergistic effects on body and mind.
CisTea, the herbal tea against cystitis and urinary tract infections: who it is for, how it works, and when to drink it
CisTea is designed for both women and men: far from considering cystitis as something that only affects women, we have designed a product for both sexes and for all people who can contract a urinary infection at various times in their lives.
This is how a purifying herbal tea with a diuretic action is born. Bearberry, juniper, horsetail, currant, and silk corn promote the functionality of the urinary tract, while nettle and mallow help with their purifying and soothing properties.
You can drink this herbal tea as soon as you feel the first symptoms or even earlier if you suffer from urinary tract disorders frequently, as a preventive measure: our advice is to prepare a teapot and drink it during the day, possibly carrying it with you in a water bottle.
Three bits of advice: in addition to CisTea, drink plenty of water and liquids to counteract the low blood pressure given by the diuretic properties of the plants; during the summer, the season with the highest incidence of cystitis, drink it even before the first symptoms appear. If you notice that the urinary tract infection does not go away after 3-5 days, we recommend visiting your doctor.
The best way to consume this herbal tea? Leave 1 bag to infuse for 7-9 minutes in 300-500 ml of water at 95°. Limit the consumption to 2 bags a day: CisTea is a food supplement and should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
CisTea, the herbal tea against cystitis and urinary tract infections: ingredients and plants we have chosen
In CisTea you will find these medicinal plants (below we also indicate the herbal tea section):
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva ursi L. Spreng) – Leaves Cut
- Juniper (Juniperus communis L.) – Cones-Seeds Cut
- Mallow (Malva sylvestris L.) – Flowers and Seeds Cut
- Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum L.) – Leaves Cut
- Nettle (Urtica dioica L.) – Leaves Cut
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) – Herb Cut
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum J.Presl) – Bark Cut
- Corn Silk (Zea mays L.) – Stigma Cut
- Elderflower (Sambucus nigra L.) – Flowers Cut
Why we chose these ingredients
- Bearberry is recognized as a remedy to minimize water retention and ensure the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Juniper contributes to the drainage of body fluids and promotes the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Mallow has an emollient and soothing action on the urinary tract.
- Blackcurrant has an important action to drain body fluids and to ensure the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Nettle helps the drainage of body fluids and the physiological purifying functions of the organism, as well as promoting the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Horsetail plays an important role in the drainage of body fluids and in the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Cinnamon has an antioxidant function and regulates intestinal transit.
- Corn is a precious ally in the drainage of body fluids and in the functionality of the urinary tract and prostate.
- Elderberry contributes to the body’s natural defenses and to the drainage of body fluids.
Some warning about juniper: do not use for prolonged periods of time without consulting your doctor. Do not use in case of renal dysfunction.
CisTea has herbaceous and fruity notes, rounded off by the warmth of cinnamon. The result is a delicate and rich taste that recalls the sweetness of spices and the fragrance of freshly baked biscuits.