PreCycle, the Wilden.herbals Health herbal tea against PMS symptoms
Say hello to Health: learn all about our new line focused on well-being and about PreCycle, a herbal tea against PMS symptoms
The Health line is a new Wilden.herbals project. Its first 4 functional herbal teas see the light in February 2023 and are dedicated to the care of specific needs and requirements:
- QuieTea, to promote calm in times of stress
- PreCycle, to counteract PMS symptoms
- CisTea, to relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections
- NaTeavity, to help increase breast milk supply
The Wilden.herbals Health line marks the beginning of a new and exciting journey that involves the Wilden team. The approach to conceive and design the first 4 herbal teas is similar to the one that has defined the Remedia line: it all started with a careful selection of the best raw materials to enhance the value, taste and millenary culture of medicinal plants.
Let’s start by revealing how the Health line was born and then let’s go into detail about PreCycle, the herbal tea against menstrual cycle disorders. If you’re curious to learn more about Health be sure to read this article dedicated to the behind the scenes of this line.
How a new line of organic herbal teas for health came to be
The Wilden.herbals Health line draws inspiration from the many millenary cultures that were based on nature: studying them has helped us to create new products that promote health and help restore balance. Today 4 herbal teas take shape after many phases of study, research, experimentation, and development: the whole process lasted a year even if the idea has always been in the mind and heart of the founder of Wilden.herbals, Nicola Robecchi.
The creation of the line involved many people and specialized figures such as doctors, chiefs, pharmacists, and herbalists. An incredible team helped us perfect the product, expertly balance aromas and flavors and create a perfect taste experience. The recipes of the 4 herbal teas are all based on a scientific background, with strong roots in medicinal studies, and it rigorously reflects the use of plants in traditional culture. All the plants have been checked from a reliability and safety point of view: we adopted the World Health Organization, Kommission E and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) as sources.
The concept of health for us and our approach to PMS symptoms
A precise concept guided us during the various stages of the process, namely the awareness that nature and health are connected. We have embraced the WHO definition of health, as a complete state of physical, mental and social well-being and not the simple absence of disease or infirmity. We are convinced that feeling good means knowing how to live the relationship with your body, mind, and others in a healthy way.
And that’s why when we started thinking about the PreCycle recipe, and therefore about an herbal tea to better deal with PMS, we thought carefully about the meaning of period and PMS and what message we wanted to communicate. Our commitment has therefore been to distance ourselves as much as possible from the meaning of problem or illness, in favor of concrete support that could suggest a peaceful, positive, and conscious relationship with a high-frequency moment in the life of many people.
The goal of PreCycle and of every herbal tea from Wilden.herbals Health is clear: to find a botanical alternative to the needs of each person and to offer a new healthy and balanced approach to life. We do this by focusing on the concept of the natural cycle and synergy with medicinal plants and their positive effects on mental and physical well-being.
PreCycle, the herbal tea to counteract PMS symptoms: who it is for, how it works, and when to drink it
PreCycle is designed to make you feel more aware and relaxed about your menstrual cycle. We are well aware that relaxation and the menstrual cycle may appear to be very distant concepts – yet the intent of this herbal tea is not only to offer a 100% natural alternative solution but also to start a positive narrative around the menstrual cycle, which has been considered a taboo for too long.
PreCycle helps to live the menstrual cycle more comfortably thanks to the properties of ginger, chaste tree, and yarrow which counteract cramps and gastric disorders. Melissa is a precious ally in giving relief and relaxation and balancing the mood – almost like a caress or a hug.
You can drink this herbal tea about a week before your period starts and until your period ends to help prevent and relieve symptoms – and it can be drunk without any warnings.
The best way to consume it is to leave 1 bag in infusion for 7-9 minutes in 300-500 ml of water at 95°. We recommend not to exceed 2 bags a day: PreCycle is a food supplement and should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
PreCycle, the herbal tea against PMS symptoms: the ingredients and plants we have chosen
Inside preCycle you will find these medicinal plants (below we also indicate the herbal tea section):
- Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus L.) – Fruit Cut
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) – Rhizome Cut
- Lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis L.) – Leaves Cut
- Rose (Rosa Damascena Mill.) – Flowers Cut
- Raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) – Leaves Cut
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium L.) – Flowers Cut
- Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris L.) – Leaves Cut
Why we chose these ingredients
- Chaste tree is officially recognized as a natural remedy for menstrual cycle disorders.
- Ginger helps fight menstrual cycle disorders and nausea, promotes joint function, gastrointestinal motility, and gas elimination, as well as regulating blood circulation and counteracting localized tension.
- Lemon Balm has a digestive function: it helps regulate gastrointestinal motility and eliminate gas. It promotes relaxation, mental well-being and a balanced mood.
- The raspberry is used to mitigate and counteract menstrual cycle disorders and to facilitate the regularity of intestinal transit.
- Yarrow has an important function in contrasting menstrual cycle disorders; it also promotes gastrointestinal motility and the elimination of gas.
- Alchemilla, in addition to having an important role in counteracting menstrual cycle disorders, helps with regular intestinal transit.
PreCycle has strong notes of roses and lemon balm, warmed by the spiciness of ginger. The result is an aromatic bouquet with a floral personality given by rosebuds with more astringent accents of undergrowth and burnt wood.