Cold herbal tea recipe – Remedium n. 1 – Night
The recipe for cold herbal tea with our Remedium n. 1 - Night (with sweet orange, chamomile and hawthorn) is the certified remedy against summer heat.
Summer is the season for cold herbal teas. As you may very well know, we at Wilden.herbals consider herbal tea an ideal product for the whole year, even more so in summer: we experimented with different water temperatures and infusion times to find the perfect recipe for cold herbal tea (just like we told you here). One thing we have noticed in all our Remedia: cold infusions are a whole new product after 6 hours of infusion but it is at least after one night, from 12 to 24 hours, that they give their best.
Cold herbal tea: end your day with Remedium n. 1 – Night
Are you looking for the recipe for cold herbal tea based on our Remedium n. 1 – Night? Excellent, then take note on how to combine the sweetness of the orange, the delicacy of the chamomile and marshmallow lus the pleasantness of the asperula in these new cold versions. In our Remedium n. 1 – Night you will also find the pungent and intense aroma of valerian, but also lemon balm, passion flower, lime tree and hawthorn, herbs that act synergistically to promote an intense and pleasant sleep.
How to prepare a cold herbal tea: the recipe for our Remedium n. 1 – Night
There are three most popular methods to prepare a cold herbal tea with this Remedium:
Recipe with a hot infusion which is then cooled:
- mix 50 ml of hot water at 95 ° with another 200 ml of cold water after 7 minutes of hot infusion;
- let it cool: it will be ready to drink when it reaches the right temperature for you;
- keep it in the fridge after 10 minutes of infusion, without the filter for max. 2/3 days.
Recipe with a cold infusion using water at room temperature:
- use 250 ml of water at room temperature;
- it’s ready to drink after 3/4 hours of infusion;
- keep it in the fridge after 30 minutes of infusion, without the filter for max. 2/3 days.
Recipe with a cold infusion using cold water:
- use 250 ml of still water at 4-6°;
- it’s ready to drink after 6/8 hours of infusion;
- store in fridge for up to 2 days with the filter.
Our wellness tip? Sip it before going to sleep: it will help promote a restful sleep and lower your body temperature! Enjoy the summer!